Map, Rates, & Regulations
As noted on the Campground Map below, there are several types of campsites. Rates vary by type and are based on 2 adults plus 4 children 17 years of age and under and do not include sales tax. Extra adults are $8.00 each per night (maximum two vehicles per site).
|Type of Site
|Electric (30 amp)
|Electric (30 amp) & Water
|50 amp Electric & Water
|*Holiday weekends and Craft Show Weekend - three night minimum
A deposit of $20.00 per site is required on non-holiday weekends (two night minumum), due when making the reservation. Holiday weekends (three night minimum) require payment in full when making the reservation.
NO CASH REFUNDS on deposits. Reservations cancelled 14 days prior to arrival date will receive credit slip for future camping minus handling charge of $5.00. - NO REFUNDS ON HOLIDAY WEEKENDS
Check-in time is between 2:00 pm and 10:00 pm.
No set-up after 11:00 pm. Check-out time is 1:00 pm.
|Price ranges from $1325 - $1675 (plus tax) for
12 months of camping for two adults and minor children.
Includes over-winter storage.
|$2.00 per Person
FOR YOUR COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
Most campers come to have a quiet, relaxed camping experience. We want all prospective campers to be aware of our Quiet Time Policy. We observe "Quiet Time" from 10:00 pm to 7:30 am. The campground is patrolled after 10:00 pm and the "Quiet Time" is enforced. This policy applies to all of our campers, including the Group Areas and Seasonal Sites.
Because it is so quiet here in the northwoods most nights, it is important to keep your voices down to almost a whisper and turn off all music during these quiet hours if you want to remain around your campfire. All visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 pm and children should be on their own sites during Quiet Time. While it is not mandatory that adults be on their own sites during Quiet Time, please be aware that it is extremely difficult to have a group of adults around a campfire and still maintain quiet.
We realize that you come to our campground to enjoy yourself, but so does eveyone else, and we are a family-oriented campground. We want to make sure that everyone has a good time while they are here.
Maple Heights Campground welcomes campers who love to use their ATV's! Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Driving your ATV off the campground is allowed, as long as your speed is not more that 5mph (walking speed), and you go directly from your site off the campground.
- Use of ATV's to go to the office, pool, or to ride around the campground is not allowed.
- ATVs should be back in campground by 10:00 PM. (quiet hour)
- Our legal trail access leads to the main trail across Highway 32. From there, you can go over 100 miles south and east. In 2008, the new recreational trail in Townsend (2 miles north) will be open to ATVers, adding many miles north that we can explore!
- Any operator who is using an ATV as transportation around the campground instead of directly off the campground, or is going faster than walking speed will be asked to leave the campground.
Campground Pet Policy
We really love our pets and do understand if you decide to bring yours along. However, in many instances, your pet would probably be happier at home, with a friend, or in a kennel. Because dogs may not be left unattended at any time, someone will need to stay back at the campsite while everyone else goes to the pool. Please leave inappropriate animals home!
Pet Guidelines at Maple Heights Campground include:
- Pets must be quiet
- Pets may not be left alone on the campsites. Nuisance animals left unattended will be removed by local animal control officer at owners expense.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times
- Pets must be picked up after
- It is highly recommended that pet owners bring their pet's valid rabies certificate while camping.
Additional Guidelines and Regulations
- CHECK-IN is between 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm and CHECK-OUT is 1:00 pm.
- VISITORS must check in at the office before going into campground. A car pass will be issued. Day visitors pay $2.00 per person. Day visitors must leave the campground by 10:00 pm.
- SPEED LIMIT is 5mph which is approximately walking speed.
- PICNIC TABLES are provided on each site. Please do not move them to another site!
- FIRE RINGS may not be moved.
- NO LOUD MUSIC at anytime.
- SWIMMING is at your own risk - no lifeguard is on duty. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at the pool. Rough play in or around the pool will not be tolerated.
- PARENTS are expected to supervise children in bathrooms.
- NO DISHWASHING in the bathroom sinks.
- FIREWORKS are absolutely not allowed in the campground.
- TREES are not to be cut in the campground.
- FIREWOOD may NOT be gatherd off campground sites.